The GMB ballot to accept or reject the government’s pay offer opens on April 3rd and closes April 28th.
Before the ballot opens and on the day it opens, we will be holding webinars via Microsoft Teams. These are the codes to join the meetings below and invites will also be sent out via email.
Webinar 1 – March 31st 12:00 – 13:30
Meeting ID: 392-049-259-633
Webinar 2 – April 3rd 17:00 – 18:30
Meeting ID: 362-435-771-275
Planned running order for the online meetings
- Open the call, introductions and explanation of GMB’s position.
- Explanation of the offer and next steps if it’s Accepted or Rejected.
- Your branch and Reps at EEAS will share their thoughts and feelings regarding the offer.
- Open the call to members for Question and Answers session.
- Your branch officials will then discuss any other issues or updates at EEAS away from the pay offer.
GMB Officials and Branch officials will also be spending time outside hospitals throughout the ballot period if you are unable to attend either meeting. More information on dates, times and locations will be sent out soon
If you need any more information, support or advice in the meantime, please contact:
Posted: 24th March 2023